Lovely Updated Family Home
Situated in a prime location, just a short walk or drive to local shops, schools, and nature reserves, this beautifully renovated three-bedroom, two-bathroom home will perfectly cater to and your family.
Featuring an open plan living and dining area with new timber-look laminate flooring, a modern French Provincial style kitchen with hardwood benchtops and island bench, a freestanding four burner gas oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher.
All bedrooms have new carpet and linen curtains, the master includes large built-in robes and ensuite. The well-maintained main bathroom offers a bathtub, shower, and separate toilet.
With direct access off the living room, enjoy the large covered outdoor entertaining area that leads to a flat, easy-care yard – perfect for kids and pets to play. There is also plenty of covered options for parking vehicles, bikes, and other toys.
• Stylish three-bedroom plus ensuite family home
• Beautifully renovated with modern features
• Spacious open plan living, meals and kitchen
• Lovely updated kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, island bench, freestanding four burner gas oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher
• New timber-look laminate flooring in living areas, new carpet in bedrooms plus updated linen curtains and drapes throughout
• Well maintained bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet plus ensuite off master
• Reverse cycle split system and slow combustion fireplace in living room
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with direct living room access
• Single attached enclosed carport plus single metal garage
• Full vehicle access to secure backyard plus additional off-street parking for boats, vans, trailers
• Large flat block with easy care grounds
• Two Colourbond fences and gates
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 121.9sqm
Block size: 771sqm
Rates: $2,352 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,925 per annum
Expected rent: $520 per week
Year Built: 1992