Beautifully Maintained Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Located in highly sought-after Gordon, this townhouse has been well maintained and is perfect for those looking to downsize, invest, or to buy their first home.
Offering a spacious open plan living area with direct access to a private and secure courtyard out the back, ideal to entertain or relax. The kitchen features an abundance of storage and preparation room, gas cooktop, under bench oven, and double pantry. Accommodation includes three-bedrooms, two with built-in robes, all with ceiling fans, and the main with direct access to a two-way bathroom. The bathroom includes a large shower, bathtub, and separate toilet.
Although within a complex, number 3/8 offers street frontage, with easy access to car secure accommodation plus additional off-street parking, a front pergola and lovely welcoming front garden.
• Beautifully maintained three-bedroom townhouse with street frontage
• Spacious open plan living area with direct access to rear courtyard
• Well maintained kitchen with gas cooktop and under bench oven
• Two-way bathroom including bath and separate toilet
• Recently painted with updated carpet and blinds
• Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle split system, ceiling fans
• Oversized single attached garage with storage cupboards and internal access
• Private and secure rear courtyard with shade sail
• External awnings on all windows and security screens on doors
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 100sqm
Garage size: 24sqm
Rates: $456.56 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $500.00 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $605.58 per quarter
Expected rent: $480 per week
Year Built: 1992