Great Home - Ready for a Make Over!!
If you are in touch with the current market, then you will see that this is a rare opportunity for an astute buyer who isn’t afraid of a little work to pick up a great property with good bones.
Set on a large block in an elevated location, this 4-bedroom family home offers panoramic views and plenty of space for the family, it is structurally sound, but it is in need of a little TLC.
North facing living areas and a great floor plan with plenty of natural light adds to the appeal, as does the bonus of having a beautifully modernised main bathroom and ensuite, solar panels to keep the utility costs to a minimum and a double garage under the roofline.
We are aware that there are items requiring attention in the building report and are happy to point out that the following things may require addressing.
You May Want To:
• Re-face or replace the kitchen,
• Replace the floor coverings,
• Service all windows and doors,
• Repair or replace the pergola,
• Repair the retaining walls
• Repair or replace the fences
• Repair or replace the garage ceiling,
• Replace the missing roof flashing,
• Liaise with Council re driveway damage
• Address further minor maintenance
• Family home set on a spacious 794sqm elevated block with views
• Structurally sound 4- bedroom ensuite family home in need of TLC
• Featuring a fabulous, flowing floor plan offering space for the family
• Lovely, large main bedroom which offers the bonus of a walk in robe
• Tastefully updated and modernised ensuite which is tiled to ceiling
• Three spacious minor bedrooms, two of which have built in robes
• Beautifully modernised main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Large light filled lounge room with wood fire, split system and views
• Large, functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and a window
• Family room with gas heating and doors out to pergola and rear yard
• Secure, split level rear yard with space for children and pets to play
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 153 sqm
Block size: 794 sqm
Garage size: 36 sqm
Rates: $2,517 per annum
Year Built: 1989