Great Home - Ready for a Make Over!!
Set on a large block in an elevated location, this 4-bedroom family home offers panoramic views and plenty of space for the family, it is structurally sound, but it is in need of a little TLC.
North facing living areas and a great floor plan with plenty of natural light adds to the appeal, as does the bonus of having a beautifully modernised main bathroom and ensuite, solar panels to keep the utility costs to a minimum and a double garage under the roofline.
We are aware that there are items requiring attention in the building report and are happy to point out that the following things may require addressing.
• Family home set on a spacious 794sqm elevated block with views
• Structurally sound 4- bedroom ensuite family home in need of TLC
• Featuring a fabulous, flowing floor plan offering space for the family
• Lovely, large main bedroom which offers the bonus of a walk in robe
• Tastefully updated and modernised ensuite which is tiled to ceiling
• Three spacious minor bedrooms, two of which have built in robes
• Beautifully modernised main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Large light filled lounge room with wood fire, split system and views
• Large, functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and a window
• Family room with gas heating and doors out to pergola and rear yard
• Secure, split level rear yard with space for children and pets to play
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 153 sqm
Block size: 794 sqm
Garage size: 36 sqm
Rates: $2,517 per annum
Year Built: 1989