LOFT living in the Heart of Dickson
If your wish list needs great views, great living, and a central location……..
Then look no further than 516/6 Cape Street it is the bomb as loft apartment living goes!
This stunning one-bedroom loft apartment is situated on the top two floors and the very end of the building with fantastic views of Mount Ainslie to the East, and to the West, Black Mountain Tower.
The loft boasts an over-sized master bedroom being big enough for a full-size bed and extra space to have a study space. It enjoys a with walk-in robe with an extra built-in robe, as well as a gorgeous ensuite.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream, with plenty of storage and pantry space, built-in microwave, induction cook top, and electric stove, the perfect space to cook up any meal.
As location and views in a loft apartment are paramount then you will be suitably impressed here with the location here has sweeping Panoramic views with its location at the corner of the complex on the top two floors.
• One bedroom with a walk-in and built-in robe
• IT Hub for phone and internet
• Modern Stone quality bench tops
• Built-in microwave/ Oven range hood
• Two level open plan living with a wonderful balcony space off the living room
• Quality Honeycomb blinds for maximum insulation and privacy
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
• Instantaneous hot water
• Residents only pool/ gym, top floor locale
• Common area vegetable area
• Residents only internal theatre, top floor locale
• Views across Dickson North, South, East and West
• Security access to the building and the secure parking
• Malabar apartments is pet friendly upon application
• One allocated car space with storage
Outgoings & Property Information:
Body Corporate fees: $2857.80 per annum
Year Built: 2018