Stunning Family Home!
Located in Banks, overlooking the mountain ranges, lies this perfect home for a large, growing or modern family. A family who is seeking plenty of space and wants to live in an astounding location, while featuring a versatile floorplan of 194.85sqm of living space and gorgeous views, this home has a lot to offer.
Situated at the front of the home is both formal lounge and dining room, both are filled with plenty of natural light and perfect for when your friends and family come over.
The hub of the home is made up of a large fully equipped kitchen which features a 5-burner gas cook top, an electric oven, a large pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard and drawer space. Stemming off the kitchen is a large family room and a great sized meals area which boast not only an open living space but also plenty of natural light.
This home offers an over-sized master bedroom with a large walk in robe and ensuite. The three other bedrooms are all generous in size and contain built in robes.
The main bathroom is modern and consists of a large shower and bathtub, a separate sink and separate toilet. Stemming from the bathroom is a large laundry with plenty of cupboard space and a sink.
The backyard is fully fenced, has side gate access, and is also made up of easy to maintain gardens and yard.
Close to arterial roads and moments away from local shops, primary and secondary schooling, you will find ease in living in this exceptional home that accommodates for a variety of lifestyles and personal preferences.
• Fully equipped kitchen with 5 gas burner cook top, electric oven, a large pantry, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and drawers space
• A large formal lounge and dining room with mountain views and plenty of natural light
• Modern main bathroom
• Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
• An over-sized master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite
• Fully fenced backyard with easy to maintain gardens and gate access on either side
• Ducted gas heating
• Large double garage with internal access and a 3.8m high ceiling.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 194.85sqm
Block size: 618sqm
Garage size: 38.54sqm
Rates: $2,220 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,723 per annum
Year Built: 2005