Gorgeous Family Home
Welcome to 8 Stead Place, the perfect next home for you and your family.
This big 223sqm home has been well taken care of by its original owners, with new carpet and paint throughout, ducted evaporative cooling and heating for year-round comfort, you can happily move in without any stress. With three separate living areas, you are truly blessed with space to make this home your own.
The large kitchen has plenty of bench space, dishwasher, four burner gas cooktop and spacious walk-in pantry. The separate study comes complete with built-in bookcase, desk and drawers, all bedrooms feature built-in robes, the master with a walk-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioner and ensuite with spa bath, shower, and separate toilet with dual access.
The private north-facing backyard offers a 39sqm covered deck with fans, in deck lighting, power points and TV aerial. There is plenty of space for kids and pets to play with two separate yard areas. The two garden sheds offer plenty of storage with one set up as a workshop with lighting and power.
• Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling
• Brand-new air-conditioning unit in lounge and master bedroom
• Built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Walk-in robe in the master bedroom
• Separate study room with built-in desk and bookcase
• New carpets & paint throughout the entire house
• Spa bath
• Ducted vacuum
• Walk-in pantry
• New colour bond fencing
• Cul-de-sac backing onto grassland
• 38sqm covered deck with two ceiling fans, in deck lighting, multiple power points and TV aerial
• Double Garage with internal access, drive through access and remote doors
• 12 Solar panels
• Private north facing backyard
• Two garden sheds (One on concrete slab with lighting and power)
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 223sqm
Block size: 810sqm
Garage size: 33sqm approx
Rates: $2,408 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,195 per annum
Expected rent: $650-$690 per week
Year Built: 1994