Fully Renovated with Class and Style!!
Due to the recent restriction changes, open homes will now be conducted with a maximum of 10 people, excluding staff, inside the home at one time. It is still encouraged to call ahead and notify the agent that you will be attending the open home.
If you are searching for your first home, an investment property, or just something that is a little more manageable, then this could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
Fully renovated from front to back, this beautifully presented two bedroom townhouse represents an excellent opportunity for one lucky buyer and is sure to be snapped up quickly.
The second you walk into this freestanding townhouse, you are embraced by the comfort and style that radiates from this home. The combination of the spaciousness and natural light immediately makes you feel welcome, and you can’t help but be excited by all that you see around you.
With brand new tiles throughout the living and new carpet in the bedrooms, fresh paint throughout the home, new window furnishings, absolutely brand new kitchen with stone benches and stainless appliances, updated bathroom with a brand new vanity, outdoor tiling and fresh landscaping – you will find very little to do here except move in and enjoy your new home.
The extremely large bedrooms have ample built-in wardrobe space while the open plan living area can be configured to suit almost any lounge & dining combination.
The tiled, rear pergola has been extended to wrap around to the back of the garage to create a private space to relax and entertain in style. This is a great spot to cook a BBQ while watching the footy.
Then, there is a spacious, landscaped, easy care, rear courtyard complete with a garden shed and cubby house which makes the perfect space for children and pets to play.
The garage has been enclosed to create a rumpus/bedroom/man cave/whatever you would like it to be space.
And if, what you would like it to be, is a garage again, then simple remove the gyprock wall behind the front roller door and you will have yourself a fully lined garage with a side door. If you wanted to become more creative, you could also punch through the wall to create internal access into the living area.
• Popular “Greenvale Park” development
• Beautifully renovated from front to back.
• Large main bedroom with four door robes
• Large second bedroom with two door robes
• Extremely spacious, open plan living area
• Split system reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Brand new kitchen with stone bench tops
• Stainless appliances including dishwasher
• Brand new bathroom with quality fittings
• Brand new laundry with quality tap ware
• Brand new, beautifully tiled living area
• Brand new carpet fitted to both bedrooms
• Brand new window furnishings throughout
• Modern, outdoor tiles to rear pergola
• Landscaped, secure, easy care courtyard
• Covered, rear outdoor entertaining area
• Single garage converted to living space
• Short walk to schools & shops and buses
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 90sqm
Garage size: 23sqm
Rates: $2,119.30 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $545.07 per quarter
Water rates: $166.82 per quarter
Year Built: 1990