Something a little different!!
Looking for something a little different? Something quirky to feed your creative soul?
Look no further!
Positioned to the rear of a huge block and offering a large street frontage and a great deal of privacy, welcome to this architecturally designed, three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home.
Offering plenty of natural light, with nearly every room featuring large timber windows and doors, high ceilings and exposed beams, and each with an external door opening to the backyard.
The kitchen and bathroom have been updated over the years, providing modern appliances, while most of the home has recently received new internal paint and fresh curtains. Enjoy year-round comfort with ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle split system and slow combustion fireplace in the main living area, with another segregated living room sitting beside the secondary bedrooms.
Originally built as a double enclosed carport/garage, this additional space is currently used as a studio, with internal access to the main home however could easily be converted back to car accommodation if preferred.
• Architecturally designed family sized home
• Large, private block in sought after location
• Three bedrooms plus two bathrooms
• Two segregated living areas and separate dining room
• Large windows, high ceilings, exposed beams
• Kitchen includes under bench oven, four burner gas cooktop, dishwasher
• Slow combustion fireplace, ducted gas heating, split system
• Double attached enclosed carport/garage with storage and internal access, currently used as a studio
• Various outdoor entertaining options including covered pergola off living
• Garden shed, chook pen, veggie garden and much more
• Centrally located in Weston Creek, with an easy commute to most Canberra locations including Canberra City, Woden, and Belconnen Town Centres and Southpoint Tuggeranong
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 146.3sqm (approx.)
Block size: 1,265sqm
Carport size: 38sqm (approx.)
Rates: $3,037 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4,383 per annum
Expected rent: $550 per week
Year Built: 1973