A Home in The Hills!
Perched in an elevated position, this recently renovated, large four-bedroom ensuite family home with scenic views of the valley is sure to impress.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into a neat entry way with internal access to the double lock up garage that leads you into a large living and dining area dressed with a mix of timber flooring and carpet.
Additionally, at the front of the home is a large segregated master bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The ensuite boasts a large shower, spa bath, and vanity with plenty of drawer and cupboard space.
The central hub of the home is a stunning kitchen. A chef’s dream, the kitchen features a large granite bench top, dishwasher, five burner gas cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar, and an abundance of cupboard and bench space.
Towards the back of the home you will find a large family room along with a recently renovated laundry, a recently renovated main bathroom with a beautiful modern finish and two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
Impressed so far? Wait until you see the rest of the home!
The top floor of the home is ideal as a teenager’s retreat or somewhere to go if you need privacy. It features a pool table, built-in bar, gas fireplace, a bathroom with a shower and toilet, and a very spacious bedroom with built-in robes. To top it all off, there is a small deck where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Tuggeranong valley.
The backyard is a fantastic space to entertain your friends and family and for those larger gatherings with multiple decks, an additional courtyard, colourbond fencing and easy care gardens. The backyard also includes a huge amount of storage underneath the house in addition to the ample amount of storage inside.
If you are looking for a home that warmly welcomes you each and every day, this property certainly won’t disappoint.
• Split level living
• Ducted heating
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Recently renovated bathroom, laundry, and kitchen
• Recently painted and stained decks
• Wood sleepers in the garden
• Segregated master suite with built-in robes and ensuite
• Three other spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Multiple entertainment decks
• Gas fireplace upstairs
• Pool table and built-in bar
• Five gas burner cooktop and electric oven
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Plenty of storage inside and under house storage
• Stunning views
• Easy to maintain yard and gardens
• Moments from local Calwell shopping precinct
• Short distance to St Francis of Assisi Primary School & Calwell High School
• Minutes’ drive from the Tuggeranong Town Centre & Lake Tuggeranong
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 235.5sqm
Block size: 775sqm
Garage size: 48.8sqm
Rates: $2,332 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,983 per annum
Year Built: 1989