Excellent Home with Potential to Shine!
A fantastic purchasing opportunity has arisen in the sought-after and family friendly suburb of Gilmore. This home would ideally suit those looking to purchase their first home, an investor or anyone looking for a project home.
With a practical floorplan offering spacious segregated living areas, three great sized bedrooms with built-in robes to bedrooms two and three and a walk-through robe to the master, a beautiful fireplace in the family room to cosy up next to in those freezing Canberra winters as well as a functional kitchen equipped with an abundance of cupboard space.
Stepping outside you are welcomed by a fabulous covered entertaining area, a huge backyard with plenty of space for the kids and the pets to play as well as a garden shed for extra storage.
Conveniently located close to Primary schools, Chisholm Shopping precinct which features a doctor, dentist, gym, takeaway, Coles & Aldi, local sporting fields, clubs and more!
Access to the Monaro Highway is just a short drive also as well as popular venues such as Fadden Pines and Rose Cottage.
• Fantastic first home, investment or project home on a generous size block of 798sqm
• Practical floor plan with spacious segregated living areas
• Very liveable as is but scope for improvement
• Three bedrooms, two with built-ins and a walk-through robe to the master
• Cosy up next to the beautiful fireplace or use the gas heating
• Large entertaining area overlooking huge backyard
• Extra-large secure carport with roller door
• Conveniently located just minutes from local schools & Chisholm Shopping precinct
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 149.5sqm
Block size: 798sqm
Rates: $2,495 per annum
Expected rent: $470-$500 per week
Land tax (if rented): $3,378 per annum
Year Built: 1986