Exciting Brand New Home in Prestigious Farrer
Proudly situated in an elevated position in the highly desirable suburb of Farrer is this luxurious, ultra-modern three-bedroom home. Rarely will you come across an opportunity to purchase a brand-new home with such quality features in this area of Canberra. All you need to do is move in!
Spanning across a functional, single level floor plan this inviting home boasts a beautiful, open living area filled with an abundance of natural light. The 2.7m high ceilings add to the overall open and spacious feel of the home as you wander through it.
Flowing from here is the fantastic kitchen with a Caesar stone benchtop plus an island bench, quality SMEG appliances and ample cupboard space that looks directly out to the covered entertaining area. Here is the ideal space to entertain guests or relax in the sunshine and appreciate the professionally landscaped, low maintenance courtyard featuring Wee Jasper stone retaining walls.
All bedrooms are of excellent size with bedrooms one and two both being equipped with built-in robes and the stunning master bedroom, positioned towards the front of the home, featuring a large walk-in robe and ensuite.
Conveniently located just moments away from local shops, primary & high schools including Marist College & Melrose High School, public transport and a short drive to Woden’s newly upgraded shopping and entertainment precinct with modern bars, restaurants and cafes.
There truly are so many quality features to share about this property. Come and see it for yourself and find out more!
• Brand new three-bedroom home in Farrer
• Functional single level floor plan
• Great location – just across from Farrer shops
• Separate water and gas meters
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Downlights throughout
• 2.7 m high ceiling
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom and ensuite (showers with niches)
• Strip lighting in kitchen bench & Caeser stone benchtops
• Wee Jasper stone walls in courtyard
• Professionally landscaped
• Double lock up garage with remote access
• Unit title (Body Corporate to be dissolved)
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 144.95sqm
Block size: 530.11sqm
Garage size: 39.7sqm
Expected rent: $750.00 per week
Year Built: 2020