What a Surprise Package!!!
Set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented three-bedroom home has a lot more to offer than expected at first sight.
Just a short stroll along an idyllic walking track to the beautiful Point Hut Pond, this inviting, spacious, open planned home is wrapped around a very well-appointed kitchen.
The fantastic floor plan is enhanced by brand new hybrid flooring in the living areas and brand-new carpet in the bedrooms.
The well-equipped kitchen is undoubtedly the hub of the home and is located perfectly so that the chef in the family is right in the middle of all the action. Boasting stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a modern, stainless splashback and an abundance of preparation and storage space, this is a great place to enthuse you to cook up a storm.
Glass sliding doors lead out from the living area. Crim safe is fitted to all external doors. Quality window furnishings, including block out curtains in the main section of the home, and window locks on all windows add to the appeal, as does the split system reverse cycle heating and cooling unit in the living area.
All three bedrooms are spacious, with two offering built-in robes. The centrally located bathroom was updated a few years ago and is still in immaculate condition.
Step through the laundry and you will find the beginning of the surprise package – a lovely, large sunroom and a separate office to capitalise on the superfast NBN connection.
These rooms could be used for whatever you wish them to be depending on your requirements, but they certainly are an amazing extension to this home.
Added to this, the sliding doors from the sunroom leads you out to the covered entertaining area with a built-in barbecue and sink.
A tandem carport, a huge garden shed and an easy care, private rear yard enclosed by Colourbond fences complements this lovely package!
Finally – the pièce de résistance – a 6kW solar system with 20 x 300W solar panels which offers you the fantastic bonus of bargain electricity bills when you are the proud new owner of this lovely home.
• Exceptional three-bedroom family home with many, many extras
• Perfectly presented, well-maintained, and set in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Large, open plan living areas wrapped around a functional kitchen
• Great, central kitchen, stainless steel appliances and splashbacks
• Brand new hybrid floors looking amazing through all living areas
• Brand new plush carpet throughout the three spacious bedrooms
• The peace of mind created by having Crim safe to all external doors
• Large family bathroom with separate toilet updated in recent years
• Spacious sunroom with a separate office set at the rear of the home
• Tandem carport, fully equipped, covered outdoor entertaining area
• Secure rear yard, with very large garden shed and Colourbond fencing
• Great bonus of a 6kWSolaX solar system with 20 x 300W solar panels
• Located extremely close to walking trails, shops, and public transport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 103.2sqm
Block size: 422sqm
Rates: $2,124 per annum
Year Built: 1992