Single Level Living at its Best!!
Looking just lovely from the street, this beautifully presented and well-maintained light filled, four bedroom ensuite family home is ready for some very lucky new owners to enjoy.
Set in a boutique complex of just eight townhouses, this quality built home offers space and privacy in a bush setting just minutes from Lanyon Market Place and all local amenities including schools, public transport and the Lanyon Vikings Club.
Boasting 183sqm living and an additional 37.7sqm of garage which incorporates not only four bedrooms and two bathrooms, but a separate formal lounge room, formal dining room and a very large family room which is open to the spacious, functional kitchen.
The huge main bedroom is not only segregated from the other three, but also has the convenience of a walk-in robe and ensuite and enough space to add whatever additional furnishings that you may desire.
The gourmet kitchen includes gas cooktop and electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, an abundance of storage space including a pantry and ample preparation space including a breakfast bar and the always sort after window over the sink.
The floor plan offers a perfect balance of space between all four bedrooms and the living areas making this a very welcoming home to raise a family in or the perfect space for downsizers to be able to enjoy their grandchildren in a secure, level, easy care home.
Leading out from the family room is the covered outdoor entertaining area which flows seamlessly on to a wrap around, split level yard with raised garden beds on the upper level and the convenience of a large garden shed close by.
Designed to be easy care, the spacious rear yard is a mix of astro turf, timber decking, pebbles and raised garden beds. Lawn mower not required! You will also notice the welcoming pops of colour incorporated throughout the garden design that welcomes you to the outdoors.
Ducted gas heating and a split system reverse cycle heating and cooling unit add to the appeal, as does the ceiling fans in all bedrooms and the remote controlled double garage with internal access and the second driveway which offers space for additional vehicles, boat, trailer or van with access through double gates to the side yard.
• Neat, well-maintained boutique complex
• Beautifully presented and well-maintained
• Large four bedroom, ensuite family home
• All four bedrooms feature built-in robes
• Segregated main with large walk-in robe
• Modern, spacious bathroom and ensuite
• Large, separate formal and informal areas
• Large, gourmet kitchen, granite benches
• Covered alfresco area and easy care yard
• Astro turf, raised garden beds and shed
• Ducted gas plus split system reverse cycle
• Convenience of infinity, endless hot water
• Remote double garage with internal access
• Second driveway for extra parking space
• Double gates for easy access to side yard
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 183.5sqm
Garage size: 37.7sqm
Rates: $704.00 per qtr
Body Corporate fees: $984.25 per qtr
Water Rates: $168.56 per qtr
Year Built: 2005