Conveniently Located, Two-Bedroom, North Facing Townhouse
This two-bedroom, one-bathroom with a double carport townhouse is perfectly positioned in the sought after suburb of Jerrabomberra.
Boasting an open floor plan featuring great sized living, dining and kitchen, which enjoy plenty of natural sunlight for you to enjoy the north facing aspect. Both bedrooms are a great size, with built-in robes with sliding doors.
The generously sized north-facing courtyard garden provides space to entertain and enjoy the sunny aspect, and backs parkland with paths leading straight to the local schools, cafes, shops, doctors, public transport, parks and more.
This property is conveniently located for ease of lifestyle. You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Brand new reverse cycle split system and gas wall heater
• Kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, double sink, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Both bedrooms are generously sized and include built-in robes
• Laundry with linen cupboard
• Additional linen cupboard in hallway
• Recently renovated main bathroom and a separate toilet
• Recently painted through out
• Covered entertaining area in the fully fenced courtyard
• Spacious courtyard backing reserve provides a great space to entertain and have pets
• Double carport
• Well maintained complex with visitors parking
• Short walk to Jerrabomberra Public School, Childcare Centres, Cafe, Doctors Surgery, Woolworths Playgrounds and more
Outgoings & Property Information:
Rates: $566.73 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $1,253.2 per annum
Expected Rent: $420 per week
EER: Not applicable in NSW