Move In and Relax....The Hard Work is Done!!
Set in the lovely Lanyon Garden complex, this spacious, three bedroom ensuite townhouse, is not only beautifully presented, but it has been tastefully updated and modernised throughout.
An exceptionally functional floor plan provides separate lounge, dining and family room areas together with three large bedrooms, main bathroom, ensuite, laundry and garage with internal access.
The beautifully updated kitchen will delight the fussiest of chefs with granite benches, an abundance of storage and preparation space, dishwasher, range hood, under bench oven, new cook top and a huge breakfast bar.
The family room is certain to catch your eye, as it has been fitted out with freestanding cabinetry to match the kitchen and it really looks fantastic! This cabinetry is up for negotiation if the new owners would like it to stay.
Sliding doors from the family room lead out to the paved outdoor area and rear courtyard.
All three bedrooms have brand new carpet and two out of the three include built-in robes.
Both the ensuite and main bathroom have been completely renovated and are simply stunning. They are both tiled to the ceiling and feature quality tiles and tap ware. A separate toilet adds to the appeal.
There is also a separate laundry and internal access from the remote controlled double garage which offers additional storage and workshop space.
Creature comforts include climate control with the convenience of ducted gas heating and a wall mounted reverse cycle heating and cooling unit and Rinnai infinity continuous flow gas hot water.
The perfect, private space for outdoor entertaining or simply relaxing is the neat, easy care, paved courtyard which backs reserve and adds to the serenity and appeal of the property.
• Perfectly presented and modernised throughout
• Three bedroom, ensuite, double garage townhouse
• Large, light filled, lounge, dining, and family rooms
• Beautifully updated kitchen with granite benches
• Ample storage and space for ease of meal prep
• Brand new blinds & curtains throughout the home
• Floating floors and brand new carpet to bedrooms
• Stunning, newly renovated bathroom and ensuite
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle heat and cool
• Rinnai Infinity continuous flow hot water system
• Large, remote double garage with internal access
• Private, paved rear courtyard which backs reserve
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 119.00sqm
Garage size: 37.5sqm
Rates: $2,490 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $2,428 per annum
Water Rates: $670 per annum
Year Built: 1993