Gorgeous family home with views
Are you looking for a stunning home and stunning views? Look no further than 8 Wootton Crescent.
This beautifully updated and maintained, four bedroom family home is sure to impress. Offering North facing segregated living areas, along with a full length verandah and wrap around entertaining deck, all overlooking Point Hut Crossing and providing stunning views across the Brindabella Ranges.
Central to the home, the large kitchen has been recently updated and showcases gorgeous cabinetry, generous storage and preparation space, a Euromaid 900mm freestanding stainless oven with 5 burner gas cook top, and an integrated fridge and dishwasher.
The bathroom, ensuite and laundry have also been recently updated, so with all the hard work already done, it’s the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy!
• Gorgeous family home with stunning views overlooking Point Hut Crossing
• Beautifully updated and maintained throughout
• Four bedrooms, three with robes
• Segregated master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• North facing segregated living areas
• Stunning kitchen includes Euromaid 900mm freestanding stainless oven with 5 burner gas cook top, integrated fridge and dishwasher, and generous cupboard and bench space
• Renovated main bathroom, ensuite and laundry, with built-in storage
• Internal French timber doors
• Timber look flooring and neutral carpet
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
• Large wrap around deck to the rear and side of the home plus a full length verandah out front, both with magnificent mountain views
• External awnings to bedrooms and front verandah
• Oversized double brick garage with panel doors, remote access and separate power
• Additional off-street parking
• Plenty of under house storage options
• Well designed and much loved garden featuring artificial turf for easy care
• Rain water tanks
• Close to Lanyon Marketplace, South Point, schools and public transport
• Short walk or ride to Point Hut Pond and local parks
Outgoings & Property Information:
Block size: 750sqm
Rates: $2,424 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,227 per annum
Year Built: 1992