Due to the recent restriction changes, open homes will now be conducted with a maximum of 10 people, excluding staff, inside the home at one time. It is still encouraged to call ahead and notify the agent that you will be attending the open home in order to manage numbers.
Conveniently located near Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, the AIS and numerous government departments, this top floor two-bedroom apartment is an investor’s dream or the perfect first home.
With a light filled open plan living area leading to one of two, tree covered balconies, and gas heating throughout, this is the perfect place to come home and relax in privacy. The spacious kitchen has ample bench and storage space and gas cooking makes for a chefs’ dream. Each bedroom offers built-in robes, with the master having its very own private balcony.
Sitting amongst beautifully kept common grounds and within walking distance to local restaurants, cafes, and public transport, this quiet yet convenient location, is a tiny slice of heaven.
• Currently tenanted for $345 per week
• First floor north facing townhouse
• Two bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Sunny open plan living area
• Two balconies, off living & master
• Spacious kitchen with upright gas stove
• Well maintained bathroom with bathtub
• European style laundry
• Gas heating and hot water unit
• Single lock-up garage with roller door and storage
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 66.5sqm
Garage size: 15.5sqm
Rates: $2,200 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $4,552 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,962 per annum
Expected rent: $345 per week
Year Built: 1985