Outstanding First Home or Investment Property!!
Set privately behind colorbond gates and located in the heart of a very family friendly street close to all amenities is where you will find this lovely three bedroom home ready for new owners to enjoy.
It will be very easy to move into without requiring you to do anything more than you feel that you want to.
It features new carpet to the lounge room and vinyl flooring to the entry, meals area and kitchen and dimmable LED down lights throughout the living area as well.
The large, central kitchen boasts an abundance of preparation and storage space including a corner pantry, together with gas hotplates, rangehood and brand new oven and dishwasher plus a corner pantry. It is a really spacious kitchen and features privacy screening all around.
There is a designated meals area which has sliding doors out to the small front porch, sail covered area and through to the carport and rear yard.
Creature comforts include gas wall furnace heating, ducted evaporative cooling throughout, large gas hot water service, plus TV and Foxtel ports in most rooms.
The oversized master bedroom easily houses a king sized bed and bedside tables and offers a large three door wardrobe as well.
The second bedroom also has built-in robes while the third does not but is large enough to accommodate a freestanding robe should you require one.
The well-located bathroom features a new shower screen, vanity, tap wear, wall mirror and tastic heat lights. The shower is also in the process of receiving a complete reseal with an extended warranty period.
Outdoors is a children’s paradise. It includes space to run and play, a cubby house, sandpit, a rabbit hutch and run – and maybe even a rabbit if you wanted and a dog kennel and yard. For the parents, there are three garden sheds and inground watering to make yard maintenance a breeze.
I would highly recommend any couple with a young family looking for a new home to come look at this one.
• Lovely home in a very family friendly location
• Great street appeal set close to all amenities
• Open plan living wrapped around central kitchen
• Vinyl flooring and brand new carpet in lounge
• Kitchen with brand new oven and dishwasher
• Abundance of kitchen storage and prep space
• Meals area with sliding doors out to front porch
• Updated bathroom and newly resealed shower
• Large main bedroom accommodates a king bed
• Gas heating, ducted evaporative and ceiling fans
• Kid friendly yard with cubby and rabbit hutch
• 3 x garden sheds and inground watering to yard
• Carport and sail covered area behind gates
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 102sqm
Block size: 371sqm
Rates: $2,091 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,559 per annum
Year Built: 1992