Style & Location
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom, two garage, single level, modern townhouse is perfectly suited to first home buyers, downsizers or for a potential investor.
The townhouse offers two spacious living areas with a light filled living room and family room. With a functional kitchen featuring stone bench tops, gas cook top, high end appliances and ample cupboard space. The kitchen flows through to the family room area which opens out to a private paved rear yard, great for entertaining guests. Enjoy your own private and quiet courtyard.
Both bedrooms are of good size and are equipped with built-in robes with an ensuite off the master bedroom.
Downstairs you will find the double lock up garage with storage area and internal access to the home.
Located just a minutes’ walk to Woden town centre and all its amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, Woden Westfield, bus interchange, medical facilities, swimming pools, gyms and more.
• Highly desirable and quiet location
• Two spacious, light filled living areas
• Heating & cooling for all year comfort
• Gas continuous hot water system
• Functional kitchen featuring high end appliances and stone bench tops
• Private and entertaining pave courtyard
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Small complex of six townhouses
• Short walk to Woden Westfield and all its amenities
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 111.21sqm
Body Corporate fees: $4,527 per annum
Expected rent: $520 – $540 per week
Year Built: 2010