Stunning Four Bedroom Family Home with Views
Due to the recent restriction changes, open homes will now be conducted with a maximum of 10 people, excluding staff, inside the home at one time. It is still encouraged to call ahead and notify the agent that you will be attending the open home in order to manage numbers.
Located in Banks on a large corner block, this gorgeous single level four-bedroom home with expansive living spaces and a large double garage boasts a free-flowing floor plan with stunning views of the surrounding rolling hills. The house has neutral tones throughout, making it very easy to style and add your own personal touches too.
Upon entering the home you are immediately welcomed into a hallway with a large lounge and dining room on one side and a large master bedroom that features a walk-in wardrobe and an oversized modern ensuite on the other side. The master bedroom is segregated from the remainder of the house providing ultimate privacy.
Walking through the hallway you arrive at a sun soaked meals area that has a fantastic view over the backyard and surrounding hills. The meals area flows into the large fully equipped modern kitchen. The kitchen features a four-gas burner cooktop and electric oven, a large pantry, a dishwasher, and plenty of cupboard space – perfect for the aspiring chef or anyone who loves to cook.
The kitchen overlooks the family room which adjoins the 3rd living space, a games/rumpus room. Both the family room and the separate games room have direct access to the backyard making it the perfect space to cater for all your entertaining needs while soaking up the beautiful mountain views.
This home also provides three generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes. Two of the bedrooms are separate to the living areas to help provide more space and privacy.
If you think inside is impressive wait till you see outside!
This private and secure landscaped backyard has it all – a large undercover entertainment space perfect for alfresco breakfasts in the morning, BBQs in the afternoon or a drink in the evening. The pergola has zip screen awnings which means you can utilise this space all year round. The neat and tidy backyard has a garden shed for storing all your tools and garden equipment, an established veggie patch, side gate as well as a double gate for trailer access.
The front yard is easy to maintain and provides plenty of colour through established roses, cherry blossom tree and many varieties of native ground covers and bulbs.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 3.5 Stars
• Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
• Off-street parking for multiple cars and/or a caravan
• Segregated master bedroom with an oversized modern ensuite and walk in robe
• Three great sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Sun soaked meals area
• Pergola with zip screen awnings to allow all year and all-weather use
• Stunning views
• Four gas burner cooktop and electric oven
• Side gate and trailer access
• Remote control large double garage with internal access
• Opposite a reserve to go for a walk and play ball with the dog
• Family and games room flow to fabulous outdoor entertaining area
• Landscaped backyard
• Garden shed for added storage and keep all the tools together
• Plenty of roses to bring colour in the low maintenance front yard
• Neutral décor so you can add your own touches of colour
Outgoings and Property Information:
Living size: 201.40sqm
Block size: 854sqm
Garage size: 42.40sqm
Rates: $2,220 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,723 per annum
Year Built: 2003