Sophisticated Living in an Amazing Location!!
Quality-built Rawson Home with high quality inclusions and a cohesive mix of modern and industrial fixtures and fittings in a fabulous location.
The formal lounge room, currently displayed as a work from home office, has its own separate entry through glass French doors.
The kitchen is the hub of the home and offers an abundance of preparation and storage space, an island bench, breakfast bar, 900mm stove plus 40mm stone benches throughout the kitchen, butlers pantry and laundry.
In the midst of the dining, family and rumpus rooms are stacker doors which open to the alfresco area and landscaped, wrap around yard. This seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living creates an entertainers dream.
The upstairs rumpus room has relaxing country views across the balcony, four bedrooms and a two-way bathroom. The palatial master suite offers a king sized main bedroom, open ensuite, separate toilet and walk-in robe.
Creature comforts include remote controlled double garage, oversized, zoned ducted reverse cycle heat and cool, double glazed windows and doors, ceiling fans, solar hot water with infinity gas boost, 5000 litre rain water tank with pump.
• Quality built 4 bedroom, ensuite Rawson home
• Oozing sophistication and style inside and out
• Four very spacious, very separate living areas
• Chef’s dream kitchen with quality appliances
• Butler’s pantry with storage and prep space
• Stacker doors combine indoors and outdoors
• Alfresco area flowing from the family room
• Upstairs rumpus room, balcony and views
• King sized master, open ensuite, walk in robe
• Oversized, zoned reverse cycle heat and cool
• Double glazed windows and doors throughout
• Solar hot water system with infinity gas boost
• Secure yard, manicured lawns and gardens
• 5000 litre rain water tank complete with pump
Outgoings & Property Information:
Ground floor: 117.38 sqm
First floor: 120.47 sqm
Porch: 12.07 sqm
Living: 279.2 sqm
Garage: 42.62 sqm
Block size: 710 sqm
Year built: 2015