Beautifully Modernised and Presented!!
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Government restrictions re Covid-19 dictate that viewings must be by appointment only. Please contact Betty Wark 0408 166 833 to arrange a private viewing.
Cherry Point is a conveniently located within walking distance to the Tuggeranong shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, Lake Tuggeranong and government departments.
Sitting on the first floor of this popular location is unit 3 where you can make yourself at home because the work has all been done for you.
Light-filled and airy with major upgrades over the last year including new bathroom and laundry, new floor coverings, new curtains, blinds, fresh paint and updated appliances.
The layout comprises two segregated bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, two separate living areas, two-way central bathroom, two toilets, a functional, laundry, a well-equipped kitchen and both North and South facing balconies.
Entry is via an internal staircase to the rear of the building. The front door to the home opens to a private entry which flows on to the living areas.
The kitchen is the hub of the home and has an abundance of preparation and storage space including a double pantry and breakfast bar. Stainless steel appliances include range hood, under bench oven and cook top which are all within 6 months old.
Split system reverse cycle heating and cooling and ceiling fans will control the Canberra climate and car accommodation is provided by a single, remote-controlled garage and an additional car parking space.
• First floor apartment with views
• Completely updated with style & flare
• New bathroom, new laundry & toilets
• New floor coverings, curtains & blinds
• Two toilets for comfort & convenience
• Two spacious bedrooms with robes
• Two separate living areas with balconies
• Spacious, well equipped central kitchen
• Plenty of preparation & storage space
• Stainless appliances under 6 months old
• Reverse cycle air conditioner + ceiling fans
• Remote single garage & parking space
• Well located and well-maintained complex
• Within walking distance to amenities
• Minutes from Southpoint shopping precinct
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living Size: 88sqm
Rates: $1,300.00 per annum
Body Corp: $437.00 per qtr
Water Rates: $160.00 pr qtr
Year Built: 1994