Perfectly presented from front to back and offering lots of space, this four-bedroom home with rumpus on a generous 977 square metre block home could be just what you are looking for.
The layout is very functional, boasting formal and casual living and would suit all ages. A tastefully renovated kitchen with Caesar Stone bench, plenty of cupboard space, ceramic cooktop, Electrolux oven and Bosch dishwasher provides a great workspace to prepare the feast when extras pop in to enjoy your hospitality. The generous family room is directly off the kitchen and has timber flooring and flows through to the rumpus that offers a separate zone when you want to sit back and enjoy some ‘my time.’ There is also a large lounge dining area giving the family multiple living options.
There are four spacious bedrooms, where everyone can benefit from their own escape if required. The master bedroom has a generous sized ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by the updated family bathroom with separate toilet.
Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning has been recently replaced and will ensure that your comfort levels are just right all year round. Crimsafe screen doors and windows plus a remote-control gate for rear access help keep this lovely home secure.
This property has beautifully landscaped gardens and two covered outdoor entertaining areas. The front yard has artificial grass making it both aesthetically pleasing and very low maintenance. An extra-large double garage with remote doors and great options for off-street parking complete this amazing proposition.
A home of this size with a large traditional block is somewhat rare in this market, so be sure to arrange your inspection today.
• Four bedroom ensuite home found in a quiet street close to schools, shops,
transport and arterial roads
• Generous living areas including a formal lounge/dining, a
kitchen/family/meals and a rumpus with built-in storage and external access
• Renovated kitchen with CaesarStone bench, plenty of cupboard space,
ceramic cooktop, Electrolux oven and Bosch dishwasher
• Four good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, the master bedroom with walk-
in robe and large ensuite
• Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
• Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
• Beautifully landscaped gardens – a haven from the outside world
• Two covered outdoor entertaining areas
• Large double garage (6 x 9 m) with ample storage space and automatic doors
• Generous off-street parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 186 sqm
Block size: 977 sqm
Rates: $2,62 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $35,530 per annum
Year Built: 1990