Affordable First Home to Make Your Own!
Searching for your first home to update and make your own? Look no further. This three-bedroom home is located on a medium sized, gently sloping block of 717sqm. The front of the home is north facing, offering lovely natural light filled living areas and master bedroom.
Featuring spacious formal and informal living areas, gas heating and reverse cycle split system, a kitchen with plenty of storage and preparation space, as well a two-way bathroom, with direct access from the master suite.
Although the home offers a single attached garage, there is plenty of room to add more garaging and an outdoor entertaining area.
If you’re happy to add a lick of paint and a few personal touches, this home is the perfect start!
• Perfect first home to update and make your own
• Well-maintained, original condition
• Situated on a 717sqm block with northerly aspect
• Spacious formal and informal living areas
• Three bedrooms, all include built-in wardrobes
• Kitchen with four burner gas cooktop and electric wall oven
• Two-way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with built-in storage and external access
• Gas heating plus reverse cycle split system unit
• Sliding door access from family room to back yard
• Attached single metal garage
• Colourbond fencing on two sides
• Solar panels
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 121.9sqm
Block size: 717sqm
Rates: $2,230 per annum
Expected rent: $480.00
Land tax (if rented): 2,766 per annum
Year Built: 1993