Nothing Like a Dame!
Like the immortal song from the fabulous Rodgers and Hammerstein musical South Pacific ………. this property is quite unique and has been meticulously and tastefully created to an exceptional standard ……. as one that truly stands out in a crowd.
A single level home suits so many people these days ……..and this particular property will tug at your heartstrings from the first viewing on the net.
Have the lifestyle you and your family deserve, in this enviable home in sought after established Gungahlin. No need for architects, interior designers, or renovations here – all the hard work has been done and the results are remarkable. Gorgeous inside and outside, the interior opens up a world of space and style in a layout that’s likely to suit singles, young couples and growing families alike.
Showcasing a separate formal lounge room as you enter the home as well as an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The stylish kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher and opens out to a covered entertaining area.
Contact the agent for access before it is sold at auction come December the 16th at 6.00 pm, or if you’re organised now pre auction offers are welcome for the bold who understands and expects quality to live in.
The house tells its story more than this description …….so here is a short list of what it has to offer the new owners for 2021.
• Two separate magnificent presented living areas
• Four bedrooms two bathrooms
• All bedrooms and second living area fitted with ceiling fans
• Wall mounted Samsung 60-inch TV in family room
• Wall mounted Samsung 60-inch TV in the master bedroom
• Wall mounted JVC TV 35 inch in bedroom two
• Heated towel rail in ensuite & water saving showerheads
• Segregated master bedroom with retractable ceiling fan and pendant lighting
• Led lighting
• Extensive bench and cupboard space in the laundry
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, 600mm wide oven, gas hotplates, and Corian benchtops
• Ducted vacuum system
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
• Instant gas hot water systems
• Archer gas log fire with remote in the family room
• Extensive storage cupboards throughout the house
• Outside blinds to all windows except bathrooms
• Surrounded by pet friendly glass partitioning
• Security alarm system with pet friendly sensors pet friendly security detector located in garage
• Triple garaging of bragging dimensions
• Rear lane garaging access
• Epoxy Flooring by Nu-look to garage and internal clothesline
• Fixed storage cupboards in garage with internal power
• Second driveway storage access for boat trailer / car or camper
• Eight solar panels
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 199sqm
Block size: 520sqm
Garage size: 59sqm
Rates: $2,844 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,984 per annum
Expected rent: $700 per week
Year Built: 2007