Immaculate Family Home!
Located in the quiet suburb of Banks is this immaculate family home just waiting to be snatched up by its new owners!
Situated at the front of the home is a large lounge room with a beautiful open fireplace, which opens to the spacious balcony making it a great space to relax, unwind, and enjoy the views.
Additionally, at the front of the home is a large, segregated master bedroom, with a walk-in wardrobe, and ensuite. The ensuite contains a large shower, double sink, and a vanity with plenty of drawer and cupboard space.
Impressed so far? Wait until you see the rest of the home!
The central hub of the home is a stunning kitchen. This kitchen is a chef’s dream. It has a huge island bench top, dishwasher, five burner gas cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and plenty of cupboard and bench space with soft close drawers.
Stemming from the kitchen is an oversized family room that is constantly filled with natural sunlight giving the room a warm, homely feel, and the perfect space to entertain your family and friends.
Bedrooms two, three, and four are generously sized with mirrored built-in wardrobes and plenty of natural light.
The oversized main bathroom boasts a large shower, bath, vanity with plenty of bench space, a separate toilet, and beautiful finishes.
This home offers a large family room that opens out onto the undercover entertainment area. This is the perfect space for a kids retreat or additional space to entertain your friends or family.
The backyard is in the process of being updated, has a fantastic stone retaining wall, and plenty of space for the kids and pets to play around.
• Large lounge room with a beautiful open fireplace
• Segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Oversized kitchen with huge island bench and walk-in pantry
• Five burner gas cooktop and electric oven
• Large family room for a kids retreat or additional space to entertain your guests
• Four oversized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• A large laundry with an abundance of cupboard space and double sink
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Oversized main bathroom with a large shower, bath, and abundance of vanity space
• Double automatic garage with internal access
• Bathroom and shower downstairs with an additional oversized rumpus
• A huge amount of storage and workshop space
• Water tank
• Alarm system & CCTV
• Double linen cupboard in the hallway
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Terracotta roof tiles
• In slab heating throughout the home
• Sydney Blue Gum solid timber flooring
• Solar panels
• Double glazing window throughout the home
• Bi-fold doors
• High ceilings
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 323sqm
Block size: 846sqm
Rates: $2,156 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,723 per annum
Year Built: 2006