Every Day Feels Like a Vacation!!!
Located in the delightful Waterside Garden complex is this gorgeous 3 bedroom, ensuite home. It is beautifully updated and presented and perfectly maintained. It is going to make some lucky buyer very, very happy.
It is also free standing and extremely spacious, which certainly adds to the appeal, but No 8 really is the “jewel in the crown” of this complex.
Unlike a lot of other units, this one is simply perfectly positioned to offer
that relaxed, holiday atmosphere that is so appealing about this location.
It boasts stunning water views from the lounge room, kitchen and family room, main bedroom and of course from the beautiful rear deck and across the whole rear courtyard. You will truly feel like you are on holidays when you relax with a glass of bubbles on the rear deck.
Offering both formal and informal living areas, the 136sqm of living has been extremely well configured to give everyone their own space.
The updated kitchen is most certainly the hub of the home and offers an absolute abundance of storage and preparation space. You will love the convenience of the deep pot drawers and the large breakfast bar, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances.
As you look out from the kitchen your eye is drawn across the family room through the lovely large glass windows and out to the beautiful backdrop of those stunning views and the serenity of the pond.
All three bedrooms are spacious and all have built in robes and ceiling fans.
The main is segregated and extremely large. It provides comfort and convenience with a beautifully updated ensuite, a wall of wardrobes. a split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit and again offers those picture perfect water views through the bedroom window.
The main bathroom is also updated and the laundry has it’s own rear door to the clothesline.
Outdoor entertaining is going to be a pleasure. The deck is simply massive and covered to make alfresco dining a breeze. It is surrounded by a secure, easy care courtyard with a gate directly out to the reserve and the pond – and – did I mention the views??
Car accommodation is provided by an attached double garage with internal access and to make all the handymen happy, there is a recently added powered shed tucked away to the side of the property.
• Beautifully presented and maintained single level townhouse
• Set in the prestigious Waterside Gardens townhouse complex
• Backing directly on to the tranquil waters of the Isabella Pond
• Panoramic water views from living areas and main bedroom
• The floor plan provides both formal and informal living areas
• The spacious, central kitchen is both updated and very practical
• Gas cooktop, breakfast bar , deep drawers and storage galore
• Downlights, ceiling fans, gas heating and 2xRCAC split systems
• All bedrooms are large and offer built in robes and ceiling fans
• Segregated main bedroom has a wall of robes and an ensuite
• Both main bathroom and ensuite have been tastefully updated
• The huge, covered rear deck is an extension of the living areas
• It provides the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining and dining
• Secure, easy care courtyard is a safe spot for children and pets
• The remote controlled double garage adds to the convenience
• The huge, recently added shed is a great space for the handyman
• Conveniently located to all amenities…. what a great spot to live!!!
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 136 Sqm (approx)
Garage size: 38.5 Sqm (approx)
Rates: $580 Per qtr (approx)
Body corporate fees: $540 per qtr (approx)
Water rates: $146 per qtr (approx)
Year Built: 1992