The Perfect Start!
The perfect property for a young family, couple, or downsizer, 1/35 Bellchambers is well-presented and maintained and sits just moments away from local nature reserves and walking trails, schools, shops, and public transport.
This lovely dual occupancy home has recently been updated and offers three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, new carpet, timber look laminate flooring and is freshly painted throughout. The brand-new kitchen features stone benchtops, electric wall oven and cooktop, plus dishwasher and breakfast bar, all in neutral, modern tones. The bathroom has received a facelift and offers a bathtub and separate toilet.
There are two segregated, light filled living areas, one with direct access to the back yard, where you’ll discover a large paved entertaining area with retractable awning, offering shade in those warmer months.
Be quick to inspect, you don’t want to miss this one!
• Updated, well presented dual occupancy home
• Ideal for a young family, couple, or downsizer
• Separate title, no body corporate fees
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Two light filled segregated living areas
• New kitchen with stone benchtops, electric appliances, and dishwasher
• Well maintained bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
• Recently painted, with new carpet and timber look laminate flooring
• Gas heating and reverse cycle split system
• Large paved outdoor entertaining with retractable awning
• Vehicle access to backyard plus plenty of additional off-street parking
• Easy care front and rear yards
• Garden shed
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 95sqm
Block size: 422sqm
Rates: $1,283.50 per annum
Body Corporate fees: n/a per annum
Land tax (if rented): $1,764.50 per annum
Year Built: 1994