Space, Space and MORE Space!!
If you are looking for space on a budget, then this might just be the home that you have been looking for. Not only is there five very decent sized bedrooms, but there is also a separate lounge/dining area and a family/meals area which is attached to a very functional kitchen, plus a huge Spanline sunroom to create an abundance of space!
Located in quiet, friendly cul-de-sac, sits this lovely family home which boasts fantastic street appeal. Not only is it beautifully presented, but it has also been very well maintained, updated, and extended.
Here is a snapshot to explain a little of what has happened to this fabulous family home over the years.
The home originally consisted of three bedrooms, one bathroom, one garage and one carport.
The two-bedroom extension was done in 2001. This involved converting the garage into two bedrooms and integrating those bedrooms into the house. This was achieved with perfection!! You would easily believe that it had originally been built as a five-bedroom home if you were not told. All the bedrooms are great sizes and four out of the five have built-in robes.
The double-glazed Spanline Sunroom was added to the home in November 2006 and the Italian vinyl floor tiles were laid the following year. This is an amazing extension to the home. You can use this room for so many things, depending upon your lifestyle and requirements. It has a gabled roof and is fitted with Luxaflex blinds and a free-standing gas heater.
The rest of the home features ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling and there is the cosy addition of the wood fire in the main living area which happened in April 2018.
To add to the appeal there is gas Infinity hot water. Instant hot water – and no matter how many people are using the facilities, you never run out of hot water!!
Also, to keep your utility bills to a minimum, there are 14 x 195w Solar Panels on the roof installed in 2012 and enhanced by a new inverter which was installed in 2015. The current owners do not incur an electricity bill at all and the credits from the solar transfer over to the gas bill.
New carpet was laid throughout the home in September 2016 and new internal and external doors were fitted in January 2019, including a stacker door between the family room and sunroom.
Family comfort is a huge feature of this home. It offers everyone their own personal space with very large bedrooms and choices of living areas to configure as they wish.
The kitchen is the central focal point of the home and has an abundance of preparation and storage space, a large open fridge space, dishwasher, rangehood, gas cooking, electric oven and a breakfast bar and skylight. There is ample room for the family to cook together in this great kitchen!!
The bathroom has had a facelift as well, having a new shower screen, vanity, shaving cabinet and tastic installed in recent years and it also has the bonus of a separate toilet. The laundry is well equipped and features a door out to the rear yard.
Car accommodation is provided by a single carport which has been enclosed and fitted with both a roller door and a rear door.
The secure rear yard is spacious, easy care and home to a garden shed. It also has Colourbond fencing on two sides.
• Great cul-de-sac location with quick and easy access out of the suburb
• Fabulous family home with five large bedrooms and three large living areas
• Brilliantly and professionally extended to create space for the family
• Updated with quality and style to maximise the creature comforts
• A mix of quality carpet and Italian vinyl floor tiles laid throughout
• Spacious, family kitchen with heaps of preparation and storage space
• Bathroom with minor updates, separate toilet, shower, and bathtub
• Great addition of the double glazed, quality built Spanline sunroom
• Comfort provided by Luxaflex blinds on both the east and west sides
• Cosy living room with the ambience of the wood fire during winter
• Comfort and convenience of ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Bonus of infinity hot water, zero electricity bills and offset gas bills
• Great addition of 14 x 195w Solar Panels and a five-year-old inverter
• Single lock up car accommodation with a door out to the rear yard
• Spacious, secure, easy care yard and convenience of a garden shed
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 141sqm
Sunroom size: 37.8sqm
Total size: 178.8sqm
Garage size: 23.6sqm
Rates: $2,378 per annum
Expected rent: $630 per week
Year Built: 1992