Home in Prestige Location
This original Canberra red brick cottage is ripe for the picking, whether that be for renovation, extension, knock down rebuild, or even to just move in straight away and call home.
The immaculately presented three-bedroom home is situated on a 755sqm block and has the benefits of ducted heating for comfort in the cooler months. The backyard features a garden shed and well-maintained gardens.
This authentic home is in a prime location in a peaceful family friendly, tree lined street, within a short distance to St Edmund’s College, St Clare’s College, Manuka, Kingston, and Griffith Hubs. What more could you want?
– Three-bedroom, original Canberra red brick cottage
– Ripe for renovation and extension or knock down rebuild
– Immaculately presented
– Well maintained home and garden
– Superb 755m2 level block
– Unimproved Capital Value of $779,000
– Carport With plenty of room to build garage
– Peaceful, tree lined street, with many new or renovated homes
– Short distance to St Edmunds, St Clare’s, Manuka, Kingston and Griffith hubs
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 95.3sqm
Block size: 755sqm
Rates: $4,688 per annum
Expected rent: $650-$680 per week
Year Built: 1952