Beautifully Presented Home
This beautifully presented three-bedroom home is ready to move into right away!!
With light filled open plan living areas and a spacious modern kitchen featuring top of the range AEG induction cooktop with rangehood and Westinghouse dishwasher. A perfect modern kitchen with soft close drawers and plenty of cupboard space.
The three bedrooms are all decent size, two featuring built-in robes with the master bedroom having mirrored sliding doors and ensuite. All bedrooms feature floating floors throughout for a sleek and contemporary look.
The large main bathroom is immaculately presented with a bathtub, shower, and separate toilet.
The outside areas speak volumes with the low-maintenance yard, raised veggie patches, and a great sized deck area to enjoy home entertaining with family and friends.
Just minutes off the Monaro Highway and walking distance to the local shops and schools. This home is both gorgeous in its appearance and location set up in a charming established suburb in Canberra’s south.
• Three bedrooms with two built-ins and floating floors
• Master bedroom with mirrored sliding doors & ensuite
• Immaculately presented main bathroom with separate toilet
• Single lock up garage with remote access
• Low maintenance yards with outdoor deck and raised vegie patches
• Modern Kitchen with soft close cupboards
• AEG induction cooktop, range hood & Westinghouse dishwasher
• Ducted Reverse Cycle heating & cooling
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 119.9sqm
Block size: 1024sqm
Garage size: 28.5sqm
Rates: $523.85 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $648.74 per quarter
Year Built: 1984