A Place to Call Home
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please contact the agent directly to register for a viewing time.
Situated in a quiet complex, 2/16 Moon place welcomes you into its light filled & cosy embrace.
The single level home features spotted gum timber flooring throughout the open plan living and dining, and new carpets to all three bedrooms. An updated kitchen with an abundance of storage, new dishwasher, oven and rangehood will make cooking this winter an absolute treat.
The bedrooms all have built-in robes, as well as ducted heating and cooling which is fitted throughout the home.
The completely renovated bathroom showcases a corner spa, and separate toilet with integrated dual flush water sink, and Rinnai continuous hot water.
Outside you are treated with two private, paved courtyards and plenty of garden beds.
• Single level townhouse in quiet complex
• Three bedrooms, all with built-ins
• Updated kitchen with new dishwasher, oven and rangehood
• Open plan living and dining
• Fully renovated bathroom with large corner spa
• Separate renovated toilet with integrated dual flush water sink
• Spotted gum timber flooring in living areas, new carpet in bedrooms
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year-round comfort
• Two private courtyards backing reserve with bike path to primary school
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 102sqm
Rates: $1,753 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $1,560 per annum
Year Built: 1993