Contemporary Home with the Romance of an Olde World Feel
Sitting proudly on top of the hill at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and capturing some panoramic Brindabella mountain views, sits this stunning, north facing, solar passively designed 3 bedroom ensuite family home offering a 5 star energy rating.
Award winning and Architecturally designed with high ceilings, double brick walls and double glazed windows, including a clerestory window in the family room, you will quickly discover that not only does the home look amazing, but it is all designed for you to minimize your energy use and dramatically reduce your heating and cooling costs.
As you make your way up the front steps, you will be aware of the grandeur of the home on offer and the romance and olde world feeling of this beautiful contemporary design.
On entry, you are presented with lovely large living areas.
To your right is the huge, combined lounge and dining room with sliding door access out to the gabled, covered, rear deck, where you might decide to opt for alfresco dining for more informal occasions.
To the left, upon entry, and not to be outdone, the family room is also impressive in size. As well as being open to the kitchen, it also offers sliding doors out to the front verandah and gardens and the putting green.
The brushbox parquetry flooring throughout the home is again part of the classic, architectural design and structure of the home and is testament to the fact that no amount of money was spared when this home was built.
The kitchen is not only spacious, but is practical in design and will certainly very quickly become the hub of the home.
Fitted with updated bench tops and appliances together with gas cooktop and electric oven, and an abundance of preparation and storage space, including a breakfast bar, it will be a joy to unleash your create cooking potential here.
The bedrooms are all large and all have built in robes. The main bedroom is simply huge and is enhanced by a wall of windows capturing the lovely garden aspect and views. A bay window, walk in robe and ensuite to add to the appeal.
To complete the floor plan, there is a full sized, well located, main bathroom, separate toilet and a well equipped laundry with a rear door, while heating and cooling is provided by ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle split system in the living area.
Outdoors is not only stunning, but also both practical, easy care.
The full length front verandah overlooks the rose garden and the putting green and lets you enjoy the Brindabella ranges views and would be the perfect spot for family gatherings and fun activities.
While the rear deck, gives you a more secluded place to relax, it is also extremely large and covered and just perfect for alfresco dining and family gatherings as well.
Car accommodation is provided by a double carport which is enclosed on the western side and fitted with a remote controlled roller door and there is a large garden shed providing storage.
– Set at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac offering panoramic views
– Architecturally designed and sitting majestically on the street
– North facing, solar passive, three bedroom ensuite family home
– Double brick home with double glazed windows, colorbond roof
– Inviting front verandah, easy care gardens and a putting green
– Brushbox timber parquetry flooring fitted throughout the home
– Extremely large combined lounge dining with sliding doors out
– Large rear deck and gabled pergola, perfect for alfresco dining
– Family room with vaulted ceiling, clerestory window and doors out
– Spacious kitchen, an abundance of preparation and storage space
– Freshly painted, updated appliances and brand new bench tops
– Absolutely huge main bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe
– Ducted gas, split system, double carport, remote controlled door
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 163 sqm
Block size: 870 sqm
Rates: $2721 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3731 per annum
Year Built: 1994