Large Family Home with Stunning Views Across the Valley
Looking for a home to perfectly fit your growing family? One with plenty of character, light filled living areas, and panoramic views?
With over 250m2 of living space, the opportunities here are endless. Set over three levels, this spacious five-bedroom, three-bathroom residence also contains large segregated living areas, a separate study, and two large outdoor entertaining areas with lovely views across the Tuggeranong Valley to the Brindabella Ranges. The upper level houses a solid timber kitchen, formal and informal living areas plus large balcony; the ground offers internal access from the oversized double garage, guest room and study, plus a secondary bathroom; and the remaining bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry are all located on the lower level, with access to the backyard and second covered entertaining area.
Built by the original owner himself, 16 Deacon Close sits in a small, quiet street, close to Simpson’s Hill Reserve and has been built to capture some of the most magnificent views you’ll find in the Valley, right from its back door!
Ideally located just a short drive to Tuggeranong and Woden CBD’s, with easy access to the Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway, and within walking distance to local primary and high schools, public transport, sporting clubs, ovals plus lovely walking trails and reserves.
With great bones, come and make this much-loved house, your next home!
• Large, well maintained and presented family home in sought after pocket of Chisholm
• Elevated position, close to Simpson’s Hill Reserve, with stunning views across the Tuggeranong Valley to the Brindabella Ranges
• Well built home by owner builder in 1987, offered for the first time since 1991
• Large segregated living areas with vaulted ceilings, brick feature walls and large windows
• Tasmanian Oak kitchen featuring electric appliances, dishwasher and generous cupboard and bench space
• Five double sized bedrooms, three with robes, plus a separate study
• Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and glass sliding door to private backyard
• Guest room or bedroom five and study, both with two-way access to the second bathroom
• Main bathroom including large spa bath and separate toilet, located on the lower level alongside bedrooms
• Hallway with large built in robes plus coat cupboard, offering plenty of storage options
• Recently updated carpet on the lower level, new carpet fitted to ground and upper levels
• Reverse cycle split system, electric heating, and slow combustion fireplace in lounge
• Large balcony flowing directly from the living rooms, overlooking the backyard, and capturing the spectacular views
• Oversized double brick garage with internal access and automatic roller doors allowing full height access for large vehicles
• Additional off-street parking plus full vehicle access to fully fenced backyard
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 254.6sqm
Block size: 865sqm
Garage size: 52.61sqm
Rates: $3,056 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4,421 per annum
Expected rent: $800 per week
Year Built: 1987