Substantial Brick Home
This neat and tidy three-bedroom home in Gordon is perfect for first home buyers, investors, or growing families.
Situated at the front of the home is a large L shaped living room that fills with loads of natural sunlight and is a great place to relax and unwind.
Additionally, at the front of the home is a large, segregated master bedroom with oversized built in wardrobe and access to the two-way bathroom. The bathroom provides a large shower, bath, separate toilet, and a large vanity with plenty of drawer and cupboard space.
The central hub of the home is the fully equipped kitchen, with gas cook top and oven, dishwasher, oversized pantry, abundance of cupboard and bench space flowing into a spacious meals area.
The home also offers two generous size bedrooms with built-in robes with.
In the backyard is an undercover entertainment area that is great for entertaining friends and family. With a lovely large lawn and easy-care garden which includes a Colourbond fence, a small veggie patch and large shed for extra storage.
You must absolutely see this property! Call Col today on 0417 263 678
• Three reverse cycle heating and cooling units and gas wall heater
• Light-filled L shape living
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, oversized
pantry with an abundance of cupboard and bench
• Automatic garage with backyard access
• Segregated master bedroom with oversized built-in
• Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Beautiful low maintenance atrium
• Three-way bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet, and large vanity
• Oversized backyard with undercover entertaining area and easy to maintain yard and gardens
• Backyard is private and secure with Colourbond fencing
• Laundry with a built-in linen cupboard
Outgoings & Property Information:
Block size: 490 sqm
Rates: $2,069 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,601 per annum
Expected rent: $520-$540 per week