Perfect For Singles, Couples or Young Families
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Booking times will be from Wednesday 22nd April, 5 – 6pm. NO WALK INS. Please contact the agent directly to register for a viewing time.
Downsizers, couples, and first home buyers, look this way! Situated in a convenient location, close to schools, shops, public transport and easy access to main arterial roads, this cosy beauty has a lot to offer.
With reverse cycle heating and cooling, lovely light filled lounge, dining and family rooms, plus a covered courtyard out the front and small pergola out the back, you are spoilt with many options to relax or entertain, both inside and out.
The bedrooms are carpeted and fitted with built in robes; kitchen offers ample storage and bench space, plus electric appliances; and the bathroom features a bath, shower, and separate toilet – all well-maintained and perfect to add your own personal touches.
The spacious backyard offers plenty of room for the family pets, veggie patches and garden beds, plus a single carport, and double gates for full yard access.
• Ideal first home in convenient location
• Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
• Separate lounge, dining and family rooms
• Well-maintained kitchen with electric cooking
• Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with external access to backyard
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Recently updated carpet and laminate flooring
• Covered courtyard at the front of the home
• Covered pergola in the back yard
• Single carport and double gated access to secure yard
• Ample off-street parking for you and your guests
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 107.16sqm
Block size: 463sqm
Rates: $2,290 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,925 per annum
Year Built: 1982