Get Ready to Splash into this Great Family Home
**Due to the current restrictions the Auction will be conducted virtually, if you are interested in bidding on the property, please contact Col McIntyre on 0417 263 678 or Kieran Jackson on 0416 508 108 for further instructions on how to bid**
Wow, is what you will say when you inspect all that this property has to offer!
McIntyre Property presents 18 Handasyde Street, Conder, an immaculately well-kept family home that now could be yours. You will see the love and care the current owners have taken to maintain and update this property.
From the moment you walk in you will get a sense of home, you are immediately greeted by a sunken formal lounge with a gorgeous bay window and dining room, the perfect place for family and friends to gather.
The kitchen will be a winner, with its large free-standing oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, another bay window perfect to look out into the backyard and watch the children play. Also featuring a great sized pantry as well as plenty of cupboard and bench space. Off the kitchen is a meals area which then flows through to the great sized family room.
Four generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The master suite offers a built-in robe and a great sized ensuite bathroom with his and hers sinks, a newly installed shower-screen and a corner spa bath!
Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling will keep you comfortable all year round.
If you happen to be the lucky buyer of this home, yours will be the place to be, come the warmer months, invite friends and family to cool off and enjoy the wonderful solar heated inground pool! Sit and watch the children have fun whilst under the shade of the pergola with the tranquility of the pond behind you.
The favorite things about the home that the current owners will miss when they leave are watching the sunsets over the Brindabella ranges, strolling through the nature reserve along all of the walking tracks and the beautiful views from all of the rooms throughout the home. Some words from the owners view of living in the home:
The unique floor plan has many benefits. All living area rooms have windows facing east, north, and west to capture the full light of the day from sunrise over Tuggeranong Hill in the east through to amazing sunsets over the Brindabella ranges in the west. Not to mention the orientation of the home on the block offering privacy from neighbours and the street whilst still maintaining beautiful views of nature and the surrounding hills. The bedroom wing can be closed off to the rest of the house ensuring entertaining can continue long after the children are in bed.
Close to schools, shops and public transport. All set on an easy to maintain 848.92sqm block.
We could go on and on about this fantastic home, but you really need to come and see it for yourself to truly appreciate what a great family home this could be for you to enjoy for years to come.
• Formal and informal living areas, space for everyone in the family
• Split level design, offering versatility of living
• Ducted gas heating & Evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable all year round
• Connected to high-speed NBN
• Kitchen updated with Westinghouse stainless steel 90cm dual fuel upright cooker and rangehood and large, fully plumbed fridge space. Plenty of cupboards and bench space including a microwave nook and space for a wine fridge.
• Master bedroom with built in drop-pendant lights on bedside illuminated dimmer switches, retractable-blade fan with three light settings on remote and large custom built-in robe.
• Ensuite updated with new shower screen, heated towel rail, double vanity, and wall-mounted cupboard
• All bedrooms and family room fitted with retractable blade fans with remote controls.
• Formal lounge and dining room lights on illuminated dimmer switches
• Professionally fitted window coverings throughout to maximise energy efficiency whilst retaining views and privacy. Kitchen roller blind in bay window remotely operated.
• Inground, solar heated pool
• Lovely entertaining area with pond
• Fully fenced yard with Colourbond
• Fully landscaped, easy-care gardens; irrigation to front garden, pool garden and fernery. Two 25m Hoselink® reels with multi-function heads and sprinklers included.
• Great location within walking distance to schools, childcare, sports fields, cafes, shops and public transport
• Double remote garage with internal access; rear drive-through garage also on remote
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 169.7 sqm
Block size: 848.92 sqm
Rates: $2,436 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,325 per annum
Year Built: 1994