Is privacy something you are looking for in your next home? Then this three-bedroom retreat is the perfect home for you. And there’s an added bonus – two separate approved studios, which would make a fantastic home office, music room, teenagers retreat, or even a second income.
All situated on a large, private block with established gardens, this family haven offers a sense of peace and tranquillity. The main home boasts hardwood floors and year-round comfort with ducted gas heating, reverse cycle split system, ceiling fans and slow combustion fireplaces.
Each bedroom features built-in robes and carpeted flooring. Although just one bathroom, it has recently been updated and includes a second toilet.
The fully renovated kitchen is a chef’s dream, with plenty of storage and preparation space, induction cook top, as new oven, dishwasher, glass splash, matte black double sink, large pantry, and breakfast bar with wine storage.
The backyard is a sight to see, with a large paved outdoor entertaining area, pizza oven, fireplace, 5000L water tank, veggie gardens, dog run, and chicken coup, you will want to spend the whole day outside.
• Lovely family retreat on a large, private block with established grounds
• Three-bedroom family home plus two separate approved studios, ideal for a home office or teenagers retreat
• Renovated kitchen with induction cook top, as-new oven, dishwasher, glass splash and large pantry
• Built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Updated bathroom including second toilet
• Hardwood flooring and carpet
• French timber doors from living to front patio
• Slow combustion fireplaces inside and out
• Ducted gas heating, split system and ceiling fans
• Various outdoor entertaining options
• Double attached carport plus single carport
• Colourbond fencing, garden shed
• 5000L water tank, dog run, chicken coup, pizza oven, fire pit, veggie garden and more
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 94.5sqm
Studio size: 49.5sqm
Block size: 1,092sqm
Carport size: 41.5sqm
Rates: $2,213 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,739 per annum
Year Built: 1989