Convenient Lifestyle and Location with Modern Living
Welcome to this stunning double story townhouse featuring separate living areas, street frontage and a downstairs powder room in a very sought-after location.
Immaculately presented and maintained, together with some amazing additions and in walking distance to Stranger Pond and the local park.
Great sized living and dining areas together with open plan family room which not only flows seamlessly from the spacious kitchen, but also offers access out to the outdoors which will add to the appeal.
The well-equipped, spacious kitchen offers ample storage and preparation space together with a double sink, dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and the convenience of a breakfast bar.
Upstairs boast the convenience of a study area plus second lounge room or rumpus room for you to configure as per your family requirements.
The attached double garage offers internal access and remote controls together with a heavy-duty shelf to assist with your storage needs.
This is not only a well configured home with a family friendly floor plan, it also has some amazing extra features and benefits specifically designed to enhance this lovely home.
Some special attributes include upgraded carpet throughout, a stain glass window in the spacious entry, gallery picture hanging system in the ground floor lounge room, dining room and upstairs lounge room, reclaimed red gum features – including the front door step, coat rack and stained-glass window surround.
• Three bedrooms all generously sized two include built-in robes
• Main bedroom features a great size walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Family options with both an upstairs and downstairs lounge room
• Ducted vacuum
• Under stair storage
• Laundry great size with sink, bench space and cupboards
• Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
• Upstairs linen cupboard
• Australian hardwood stair rail
• Australian hardwood capping on the first-floor landing
• Solid granite pavers in the courtyard
• Pot plants in courtyard perimeter
• 3M Thinsulate Climate control window film on most windows
• Ducted gas heating and air-conditioning throughout, with 2 zones with a controller each
• Well located, close to all amenities and to family recreational areas
• Well maintained, pet friendly complex with visitor parking
• Spacious courtyard with solid granite pavers, fixed umbrella and more
• Body corporate: $590.33 approximately per quarter
• Water and sewerage: $160.40 approximately per quarter
• Rates: $1,915.07 approximately per annum
• Living space: 193.4m2 approximately
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 6.0 Stars