Standout Loft Apartment with Courtyard
The aptly named Manuka Plaza complex provides its residents with the same artistic flair of most New York loft style apartments providing on trend architecture, making cosy living big again!
This apartment’s location is right in the heart of Inner South’s sought after precinct; perfect for those looking to live in or an investment.
No fuss, low maintenance living with the kitchen featuring stainless steel oven, cook-top and dishwasher, charming open plan meals area as well as the added benefit of a generous stone breakfast bar and carefully thought out under-stair storage.
Enjoy lovely views from this top floor apartment with the living flowing to your own balcony which is great for entertaining.
On the upper level you’ll find a private retreat having all the essentials within reach. The immaculate private bathroom and laundry area consists of modern features providing the room with additional space. The built-in wardrobe is next to the bathroom leaving the loft area open for a combined bed and study area.
This property is a stone’s throw away from the bustling Manuka shops, cafes and not far to walk to Manuka oval or nearby Old Kingston. Public transport, local schools and the Parliamentary Triangle are also within easy reach.
With interstate owners ready willing and able to make quick decisions to sell here, you will be able to secure a standout investment with the current tenant paying $430 per week. Keep as a rental or have it ready for your own needs come 2019.
* Generous roof-top courtyard
* Open plan style kitchen with granite bench tops and dishwasher
* Large glass floor to ceiling windows with roller blinds
* Bathroom/laundry upstairs and second WC downstairs
* Open plan living & reverse cycle air conditioning
* Sun-filled loft style living
* Polished timber flooring
* Security building/underground parking/lockup storage
* Lift from garage to level 3 or lift straight to the Manuka boardwalk side
* Easy stroll to Manuka and Kingston
* Living area: 60sqm approx. plus generous courtyard
* Body Corp fees: $798.95 per quarter