Perfect Family Home in a Quiet Culdesac!!
Beautifully presented and maintained four bedroom family home with an extremely functional floor plan and a long list of creature comforts and space to spare set in a very convenient location.
Choose to configure the space as you wish with internal living comprising formal lounge, formal dining, huge family/meals area, large sunroom/rumpus and a designated hot tub room.
You will be thrilled by the absolutely stunning, modern kitchen created by The Kitchen Company, who are well known for their superior workmanship and design. Kitchen attributes are 40mm thick Quantum Quartz stone bench tops, glass splash back, induction cooktop, dishwasher and an abundance of storage and preparation space.
Finally, four bedrooms all with robes. The main bedroom is huge and has an ensuite and a door leading to the hot tub room. Then we have the main bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with a rear door.
One side of the double garage has been turned into a workshop/office and separate storage area while the other side still retains internal access to the house. This configuration can quite easily be returned to a normal garage if so desired.
There is also a covered outdoor barbeque and entertaining area plus an oversized carport erected by WR Engineering featuring gates to the rear yard together with plenty of off-street parking.
As mentioned, there are creature comforts galore!! Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, hot tub with hard cover, automatic opening Vergola roof to hot tub room, hot tub room accessed from main bedroom and sunroom, 5kw solar system fed by 20 roof top panels with remote performance monitoring, water tank with pump, trailer pad to rear of home, garden shed and fruit trees.
All of this set on a lovely, leafy 923sqm block which the owners have managed to make not only very inviting, but also very easy care with the added bonus of Colorbond fencing for ease of maintenance and security.
• Family home with so much on offer
• Well-designed, flowing, floor plan
• Cul-de-sac location siding reserve
• Four bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
• Ensuite and hot tub room access to main
• Large lounge, dining and family rooms
• Sunroom with access to outdoors and spa
• Spa room with auto opening Vergola roof
• Chef’s dream kitchen with induction cook-top
• Quantum Quartz bench tops, glass splashback
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Security system with back to base capability
• 5kw solar system with 20 rooftop panels
• Very large water tank equipped with pump
• Huge, useable block with mature plantings
• Double garage – half converted to office
• Additional carport with access to rear yard
• Colorbond fencing surrounding the property