Move in ready
On the northern fringe of Tuggeranong with easy access to main arterial roads, cycleways and public transport lies this 2004 solar passive, four bedroom plus study, family home.
Upon entry you are welcomed by the delightful combination of floating timber floorboards with fresh neutral colours and plenty of natural light evoking feelings of being where the heart belongs.
The open plan living and kitchen space overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and are the perfect spaces for the whole family to come together at the end of each day.
The master bedroom is segregated from the remaining bedrooms and includes its own walk-in robe and bathroom. All bedrooms have new carpet and are newly painted with built in robes.
All your favourite toys are secure with the extra-large double garage with remote & internal access as well as a single Colorbond garage and carport. Colorbond fencing and large gates allow entry to the rear garden.
The daily commute to work and school is made a breeze with the convenient location of this property.
To view this lovely family home, simply call Lisa Silberberg on 0416 227 666.
• Solar panels x10
• Double garage + single Colorbond garage + single carport
• Covered outdoor entertaining
• Freshly painted and new carpets
• Easy access to main arterial roads, public transport and cycling paths
• Linen storage + built in robes for all rooms
• Open plan design
• Gas cooktop with electric oven + dishwasher
• Walk in pantry with plenty of bench space and cabinets
• Instant gas hot water
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle cooling (electric)
• Bathroom with spa bath
• Wash tub in the garage
• Double driveways and side access
• Insulated internal walls for sound proofing and privacy
• Solar passive design
• BBQ gas bayonet
• Built-in desks
• House 172m2 Garage 48m2 Block 897m2 (approx)