The ideal investment awaits! With a tenant in place until 17th March, 2020 at $450 per week, why wouldn’t you consider such a smart investment?
Positioned on the first floor just walking distance to the action of Kingston Foreshore is this fabulous one bedroom apartment.
With open plan living and floating timber floors flowing throughout & floor to ceiling windows, your own great sized balcony, a well-equipped kitchen with gas cook-top, double drawer dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space, this home certainly provides the goods when it comes to entertaining and convenience.
The bedroom is filled with natural light and features a large built-in robe.
The bathroom is spacious for an apartment bathroom and features a bath tub. You are also spoilt with your very own hideaway laundry.
• Prime location
• Floor to ceiling windows & sliding doors in the lounge room
• Floating timber floorboards
• Gas cook-top, double drawer dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space in the kitchen
• Single car, underground car space
• Great sized bathroom with bath tub
• Own private balcony
• Reverse cycle split system
• Built-in robe & ceiling fan to bedroom
• Rental return (approx.): $450 per week
Located just walking distance from restaurants, cafs, bars, gyms, health practitioners, public transport, Lake Burley Griffin and just a 10 minute drive into the CBD.