Luxurious living without compromise
Located in a desirable street with an abundance of living and entertaining space, this quality built, beautifully modern home offers all the luxury and convenience a new home owner could hope for.
Walking through the gates of the grand entrance offers a promise of what is to come and once you step inside. You will not be disappointed! Welcoming warm neutral tones, quality finishes and light filled living all encompassed in a fabulous, flowing floor plan.
All bedrooms are generously sized and fitted with built-in robes. The master suite/parents retreat is not only huge, but sure to impress. This amazing sanctuary is segregated from the rest of the bedrooms. It offers a large walk-in robe and open ensuite with double basins, huge shower and a luxurious spa bath.
In addition, the home offers the ideal space for entertaining both inside and out. Inside features a stylish bar space with fridge and sink. The open plan living areas provide access to the private, covered, outside entertaining area with the convenience of a TV and outdoor kitchen/BBQ with sink. Included is an inbuilt home theatre system and a sound system feeds to all rooms and alfresco area. There is zoned in-floor heating and ducted reversal cycle air conditioning throughout – so many features to make this home an entertainer’s delight.
Storage is not an issue, with built-in robes, storage space in the garage and the laundry, which includes ample cupboards and bench space.
Location is key, positioned within walking distance to public transport and just a short drive to the local shops. There is only a 20 minute drive to Civic, Woden and Tuggeranong.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and meals area with covered entertaining area access
• Kitchen with double sink, soft close drawers, wine rack, dishwasher, built-in microwave, gas stove, 900 mm electric oven and ample storage and preparation space
• Walk-in pantry
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system throughout
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, powder room with double basins and spa bath
• Laundry with sink, outside access, bench and ample cupboard space including fold out ironing board
• Three car garage with epoxy flooring, automatic doors, internal access, work bench, abundance of storage space and drive through access
• All wall mounted televisions included
• Ducted vacuum throughout
• Security system – back to base
• Intercom for front door – access in the kitchen
• NBN Connected
• x2 Instant hot water systems – one for each side of the home
• Raised garden beds – perfect for veggies
• Water tank 5,000 L with toilet flush
• Discreet awnings around the property
• Water feature and fish pond
• Irrigation system through front and back gardens
• Private and fully fenced backyard with side gate access
• Living space: 246.87m2
• Garage: 65.29m2
• Block size: 845.4m2
• Rates: $3,185.17 approximately per annum
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection.