Who Said You Can't Have It All?!
Do you require more room for a large or extended family? A bigger yard for the kids toys, pets, or just enjoying the garden? Love to entertain but just don’t have the outdoor space? Need segregated living areas for a growing family? What about an office, study or nursery? Is the environment important to you?
This lovely family home ticks all the boxes! Offering five generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes plus a study or sixth bedroom adjacent to the master suite, a large flat block with established trees for plenty of shade and privacy, three separate entertaining areas accessible via the three separate internal living areas – formal lounge/dining, family and rumpus rooms plus solar panels and solar hot water.
Well maintained and fully updated over the years, you’ll be delighted with the neutral colour palette throughout the home. The kitchen offers a huge amount of cupboard and bench space together with gas cooking and attractive granite tops. The main bathroom, ensuite and laundry have also been tastefully renovated.
Open the stunning French timber doors from the formal lounge onto a large outdoor patio and deck. Enjoy a BBQ or throw a pizza in the purpose-built oven while laying back under the fan watching the TV. Out the back you’ll also find another two entertaining areas and plenty of space for the kids or pets to run around plus a double brick garage and plenty of off-street parking out the front.
• Family friendly five bedrooms plus study
• Segregated master with walk in robe
• Four additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Formal lounge/dining with vaulted ceilings & exposed beams
• Open plan kitchen, meals, family room
• Third living room off family with external access to backyard
• Updated kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space
• 5 burner gas cooktop, granite benchtops and dishwasher
• Renovated bathroom, separate toilet, ensuite and laundry
• French doors from lounge to outdoor entertaining area
• Recently replaced ducted gas heating and ceiling fans
• Slow combustion fireplace in formal lounge
• Reverse cycle system in rumpus
• Solar hot water with electric booster
• Double brick garage with remote access
• Large easy-care yard with established trees and veggie gardens
• Solar panels, Colourbond fencing, garden shed
• Block: 973sqm, Living: 200sqm, Garage: 36sqm
• EER: 3.5
Located in the tightly held suburb of Macarthur, you’ll find easy access to all roads in and out of Tuggeranong. The home is within walking distance to local shops, public transport and gorgeous parks and walking trails including Macarthur Park, Fadden Pines and Wanniassa Hills. There are also several options for primary and secondary schooling close by.
Don’t miss viewing this rare offering, it’s unlikely to last!