Family Friendly Home in a Great Location!
With impressive street frontage and an abundance of off-street parking, this lovely home offers space and creature comforts that are sure to impress.
Currently configured as a three bedroom ensuite home, you could easily convert it back to 4 bedrooms or 3 with a study.
Featuring a well configured, functional kitchen and large, separate living areas with glass doors out to the rear yard, this is a very comfortable family home.
Ducted gas heating and a split system reverse cycle heating and cooling unit add to the appeal, as does the infinity hot water system ensuring that you never run out of hot water again.
You can also enjoy the benefits offered by the 20 solar panels which keep the quarterly electricity bills to around $20 per quarter.
Security is well covered with security screens on all door and windows and a security alarm as well.
Garaging is also well catered for by a four car metal garage fronting Ising Place. It boasts a remote control door and a side access door directly opposite the family room doors.
Outdoors is easy care with a Gazebo styled covered entertaining area and ample room for swings, trampoline and children and pets to play.
• 4 bedroom, ensuite home (currently converted to 3)
• Large street frontage with garage facing Ising Place
• Separate lounge room and family/meals area
• 3 way bathroom with separate toilet and vanity unit
• Large kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle heat and cool
• Infinity hot water system to ensure you never run out
• 20 solar panels to minimise electricity bills year round
• Security system and security screens to doors and windows
• 4 car metal garage with remote and side door access
• Colorbond fencing all round with side gate just 2 years old
• Covered outdoor entertaining area and level, easy care yard
• Year built: 1992
• Block Size 803sqm
• House Size: 145.7sqm