All the hard work is done - just move in and enjoy!
This sun filled home will impress with its size and practical plan and is only a couple of minutes from local shops, parks, schools and public transport.
All four bedrooms are generously sized, three are fitted with built-in robes and the main bedroom features an updated ensuite with heated towel rack.
A large renovated kitchen will prove to be the heart of the home, it will delight with its pyrolytic electric oven, induction cooktop, double sink, dishwasher, breakfast bar and all the storage and bench space you could possibly want!
The living room is a great space that flows into the dining room and can be closed off from the family room creating separate living areas. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home makes for comfortable living all year round.
A covered entertaining area will provide pleasant space for family and friends with the additional feature of a large backyard for the kids to play and pets to enjoy.
Secure parking is available with an over-sized single garage including work bench creating a great workshop space. A double gate at the side of the home provides extra parking for vehicles, trailers, boats etc.
• Open family room with easy access to the entertaining area and can be closed off making it a separate living area
• Spacious updated main bathroom with heated towel rail
• Rinnai Instant Gas hot water
• Large covered entertaining area with an extended deck and shade sail with spectacular mountain views
• Front verandah
• Plenty of storage with linen cupboards in the hallway, main bathroom and family room
• Updated laundry with sink, outside access, pull out laundry hamper, cupboards and bench space
• Ample off street parking at the front of the home
• X3 garden sheds
• Alarm system
• X2 water tanks at the side of the home 3,000L each and a smaller tank near the entertaining area
• Living space: 149.6m2 approximately
• Block size: 790m2
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 3.5 Stars