Situated on flat, low maintenance block with views of the Lanyon Valley lies this immaculate 4 bedroom family home of generous proportion with offerings as versatile as your individual lifestyle needs.
Upon entry you are greeted by the neutral colour theme, pitched ceiling, open space and natural light as the feelings of being home take over.
Whether your weekend begins with a Friday movie, a few drinks in the sun or a formal dining experience with friends – your lifestyle needs are accommodated! However you choose to live, there are great sized living rooms together with an expansive covered outdoor living space ready to be occupied.
Families and downsizers alike will embrace the open plan living opening directly to the outdoor living area. A peaceful place to relax, take in the daily news, watch the sunset or simply watch the children play.
The king size master suite is complete with both built in and walkthrough robes and full ensuite with a double sink. Perfectly positioned at the rear of the home the bedrooms sliding door opens directly on to the tranquil low maintenance garden of established plants.
Clever placement of screening to the front garden enhances the homes privacy while allowing the views to the mountains and sunset to be absorbed.
At the centre of the home lies the kitchen, complemented with a full size pantry, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench space and with easy access to the indoor and outdoor living.
So whether you’re looking for a quality family home, an exemplary downsizing opportunity or investment, make 10 Betty Maloney Crescent, Banks top of your to view’ list and contact Lisa Silberberg on 0416227666 immediately.
Additional features enjoyed by this home
– 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
– 2 versatile living spaces + outdoor living
– Freshly painted with contemporary colour selection
– Pitched high ceiling in the main living room
– LED lighting throughout
– Gas stainless steel cooktop with electric oven
– Gas instant hot water
– Ducted gas heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Kitchen with full size pantry, ample bench and storage and breakfast bar
– Luxurious bathrooms with dual sinks in the ensuite
– Large outdoor covered entertaining area with mountain views
– Outdoor Pizza oven
– Caravan or additional parking bays
– Double garage with remote access
– Low maintenance gardens with plenty of room for pets and play
– Ample additional parking
– Close to ovals, parks and shops
– Block 450m2 Living 153m2 Garage 38m2