Desirable & Tranquil Family Home
Who says you need to holiday to retreat from the every day hustle and bustle?
Come home each day to a warm welcoming home with natural earthy tones and timber used throughout, high raked ceilings giving you the essence of space, numerous living areas including a large multi-purpose room that can be completely closed off (a potential fourth bedroom perhaps?) and a luscious outdoor entertaining area and tranquil gardens instantly giving you a giant hug; peace at last!
The home is a split level design and lays nestled behind beautiful gardens and trees away from traffic; creating an extra sense of privacy.
All three bedrooms are of excellent size and, again, you could have that fourth bedroom in the multi-purpose room on the lower level of the home should you desire.
Entertaining at Christmas is covered (quite literally) by the large covered pergola that looks out to those gorgeous established gardens and water feature.
• Welcoming & character-filled three bedroom ensuite home
• 170sqm of living
• Three separate living areas including a large multi-purpose room that could be a 4th bedroom
• Split level design with raked ceilings
• Great sized bedrooms with a walk-in robe off the master bedroom
• Gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and a wood fireplace for year round comfort
• Large pergola overlooking beautiful tranquil gardens
• Single lock up garage attached
• Large garden shed/storage area
• EER: 2.5
Conveniently located close to Calwell shops, local primary & high schools, public transport and easy access to main arterial roads straight to the CBD, the snow or the coast!