Spacious family home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac!
This three bedroom home has all your young family could ask for, excellent backyard, spacious dwelling and a pleasant neighborhood.
Separate living areas from the living room to the family is a great feature in the home and provides space for your whole family to enjoy by closing off each section.
All bedrooms are at the back of the home, well sized and include built-in robes providing that extra storage space. The main bathroom is a practical design with separate WC for convenience and linen cupboard in the hallway.
The updated kitchen includes ample storage and bench space, gas stove, electric oven, double sink, dishwasher and breakfast bar with easy access to the outdoor covered entertaining area.
An unexpected feature to the home is the original garage has been converted to a multipurpose room with the endless options of use including a teenager’s retreat, rumpus room, studio, gym or any area to suit your needs.
A great size fully fenced backyard is ideal for your growing family, featuring a covered entertaining area for your guests to enjoy and plenty of room for the kids to play and pets to roam. Secure parking for your vehicle is provided by a double enclosed carport (open at the back) with a long drive way for off street parking for all of your guests.
Centrally located in the sought-after suburb of Monash this home is within close proximity to public transport, local schools, public shops, main arterial roads and just a short drive to the Tuggeranong Hyperdome or Westfield Woden.
• Family room with backyard access and gas wall furnace
• Kitchen includes ample storage and bench space, double sink, gas stove, electric oven and breakfast bar
• Linen cupboard in the hallway and bedrooms can be closed off with a door in the hallway
• Great size entry way
• Evaporative cooling throughout
• Laundry with sink, cupboard and outside access
• Fully fenced backyard with easy to maintain gardens, and a covered entertaining area with gas connection and blinds
• Alarm system
• Workshop/tool shed with power
• Rinnai hot water
• Garden shed
• 30 x solar panels (whole home, feeds back to the grid)
• Living space: 119.9m2 approximately (not including original garage space)
• Block size: 495m2
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 2.5 Stars